What We Do
We believe that IPS Advisors is a leader, specializing in providing customized retirement plan investment advisory and consulting solutions for retirement plans and executive compensation plans to clients throughout the United States.
Corporate Retirement Planning Consulting
IPS Advisors provides sponsors of qualified and non-qualified corporate retirement plans a full array of services designed to assist with and enhance participant outcomes and fiduciary oversight of their employee retirement plans. We customize our solutions for each plan, recognizing that each institution has unique qualities and needs. The process begins with clearly articulated goals and objectives, an appropriately designed and properly diversified* fund menu, a method to evaluate investment performance and appropriate fee structures.
Our core consulting services include, but are not limited to: retirement plan investment consulting and advisory services, and retirement plan operation and compliance consulting services.
Retirement Plan Investment Consulting and Advisory Services
- Investment Policy Statement development and review
- Investment manager search and due diligence
- Quarterly investment performance monitoring and evaluation
- Plan asset allocation* and fund menu design consulting
- Plan asset/liability studies and consulting
- QDIA selection, review and monitoring
- Employee communication and education assistance
- Plan vendor evaluation and search
Retirement Plan Operation and Compliance Consulting Services
- Fiduciary training and consulting
- Peer and industry plan benchmarking and cost analysis
- Plan design and operation evaluation
- Regulatory compliance and correction programs
- Merger and acquisition consulting
*Neither Asset Allocation nor Diversification guarantee a profit or protect against a loss in a declining market. They are methods used to help manage investment risk.